for part one, pls refer to blithee@vox hor.
OK so anyway, we finally got to met mr charming ng =D =D pictures first!!



1. group picture with the MR CHARMING NG!!!! I know he doesnt look very charming here but he IS hor....
2. rebel 1 & charming ng
3. rebel 2 & charming ng [hobbbbbit yet again]
4. nic & charming ng - nic is actually taller than charming ng
5. daniel & charming ng
So before we went to pop in to give mr ng his surprise.... we ate at mos and talked rubbish.. like seriously rubbish. "that's cool" & Daniel eats ice non stop in a bid to grow fatter....
I'm so very happy to see mr ng again =D =D =D even though we had to wait very long after that for his classto finish =/
Sigh i wish i was back in his class again.. not horrible "YOU-MEAN-YOU-DONT-KNOW"
sighs.... I'm starting to talk like jokebiao. Ah lian chinese mix with english...zzzz
Ok im done with blogging.
I just want all my friends + family to be happy.
OK so anyway, we finally got to met mr charming ng =D =D pictures first!!




1. group picture with the MR CHARMING NG!!!! I know he doesnt look very charming here but he IS hor....2. rebel 1 & charming ng
3. rebel 2 & charming ng [hobbbbbit yet again]
4. nic & charming ng - nic is actually taller than charming ng
5. daniel & charming ng
So before we went to pop in to give mr ng his surprise.... we ate at mos and talked rubbish.. like seriously rubbish. "that's cool" & Daniel eats ice non stop in a bid to grow fatter....
I'm so very happy to see mr ng again =D =D =D even though we had to wait very long after that for his classto finish =/
Sigh i wish i was back in his class again.. not horrible "YOU-MEAN-YOU-DONT-KNOW"
sighs.... I'm starting to talk like jokebiao. Ah lian chinese mix with english...zzzz
Ok im done with blogging.
I just want all my friends + family to be happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment