Sunday, April 5, 2009

Man of your life!

HELLO! UH IM HERE TO BLOG ABOUT SOMETHING VERY FUNNY.


i swear it is quite funny!


There's this 24hr hk cafe at heartland mall that lyd&I + misc people always hangout at after tuition! So there's this really really enthusiastic waiter there who will RUN to you with the menu and address the customers as " ge wei!" ( as in ge wei guan zhong that ge wei! ) ya and he's always there!! like 24/7! he's in charge of the alfresco area and in short, he's just funny. So lyd&I + misc people are always sitting in the alfresco area, and he probably recognises us since he always catch as laughing/smiling at him haha!!

SO ANYWAY, ytd lydia ordered a hot drink while V&I ordered a cold drink. After about an hour into our drinks, enthuwaiter brought water to our table. AND LYDIA VERY SPECIAL, HER WATER IS WARM while the both of us had iced water. HOW NICE AND CARING OF ENTHU waiter!!

& then! when we asked for the bill, as usual, the enthuwaiter RAN to us with the bill and lydia went, " can I see?" and enthuwaiter brought the bill right in front of her face and said, " oh yea i forgot that u wear specs!" WOW HOW OBSERVANT.


So V&I concluded that enthu waiter is lydiot's MOYL ( man of your life!) So if u want to check out enthuwaiter, please go down to HKcafe at heartland mall and take the alfresco seat hoho.

No comments: