LOL!!!
:D cheers we only have one pic that all 3 tgt haha cant believe!!
anw finally not pms-ing anymore cause UCAS is completed cheerios to stingray jul and i ((: ((:
i really hope our efforts dont go to the drain and hope cook come back from his deepest darkest Aust will carry lighter spirits in dealing oiur apply forms :D
and jul wants me to look emo by posting breaking lyrics:
-
You make breaking hearts look so easy
You've got breaking up all but down
You make breaking hearts look so easy
Seems like you've done this before
The most you could hope to be now
is just a bitter sweet memory
you make breaking hearts look so easy.
-
You make breaking hearts look so easy
You've got breaking up all but down
You make breaking hearts look so easy
Seems like you've done this before
The most you could hope to be now
is just a bitter sweet memory
you make breaking hearts look so easy.
-
I hate goodbyes;
I hate these tears in my eyes;
I hate myself for the way i feel about you everytime
I’ve had enough;
I’m sick of wishing he was around me every day, every night;
its way too much;
I hate love
-
i wake up every morning and i ask myself what's becoming of me..
i think i really fatter damn if only sleep could make me slim down.
if i have a wish, i wish i have the ability to acquire the entire vocabulary of words(:
if i have a wish, i wish i have the ability to acquire the entire vocabulary of words(:
wouldnt it be nice? (:
1 comment:
Ok buy u dictionary for christmas!
Post a Comment