ANYWAY
Congrats yellow to her A&B for math and bio!! whoo hoo!! Talented lil sammy!
FANTASTIC FANTASTIC FANTASTIC!!!!
well done
People can be so childish at times, and they don;t even know it. I used to wonder why adults quarrel when they should be "grown-ups", mature and all. But then its human nature to act rashly when they feel strongly against something. no?
I used to think that there's no way i can have a cold war with a friend. No fucking way. But I have been proven wrong, so wrong. Have I been too naive or was I just too ignorant?
Honestly, i think quarrels are a waste of time, breath and what-not. Because in a quarrel, both parties will try to prove themselves to be right. It goes to nowhere because at that point, both parties will think that they are correct.
I wonder if technology has brought has closer by allowing us to be more connected. ( haha GP much ) From what I see, it has actually brought people further apart. People no longer update on each other's life through meet-ups, they do it through secretly stalking each others blog. & even if they want to re-connect with an old friend, they are probably too prideful to do so, or are afriad that the person doesnt feel the same way.
For this incident, Im aware that it's a two way fault. We cant fix this in a day, or two. Everytime when i watch a show on disaster, or zombies, or murderers, there'd be scenes when two people who are at loggerheads have no choice but to work together, and then they realise that they actually wanted to make peace but don;t know how to make the first move. & then they regret because at the next moment, one of them will kena cancer / bite by the zombie and die.
I guess we need to lean against the wall, look at the stars, spend some time alone and figure out what the fuck is wrong with ourselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment